Headed by Anca Ramsden, a Clinical Psychologist (MA, Clin Psyc, HED Teaching Diploma, certified Auditory Integration trainer), Best Mindset provides professional development to qualified mental health care service providers such as psychologists, psychiatrists, clinical social workers and similarly qualified service providers by
- Offering courses in Affect Regulation Therapy internationally on a regular basis
- Developing training courses in neuro-psychological development
- Providing quality training conducted by experienced clinical psychologists to skilled mental health care professionals to enhance their skills base and improve their clinical outcomes.
- Offering students an education system grounded in theoretical knowledge in the field of psychology, clinical case studies, practical application, ongoing supervision and evaluation of practical performance.
- ensuring professional service delivery through supervision and continued education..
- Offering continued education by quarterly newsletters
- Developing materials to help clinicians communicate effectively with clients
A.R.T. has multiple applications: as one on one psychotherapy and group therapy, as a self help tool to regulate stress levels and as psycho – education on stress and mental health. To communicate these concepts to a broad audience StressAce has been developed. www.stressace.com.
StressAce offers public workshops, seminars, webinars, public speaking, group and personal consultations and develops education materials, such as videos, articles and books.
The StressAce Associate Program trains A.R.T. practitioners and education specialists, such as teachers, coaches and trainers in conducting StressAce public workshops, seminars and public speaking and supports career and practice development. To enquire about joining the StressAce Associate Program please email to email@example.com or www.stressace.com/about/consultant-training/.
Anca Ramsden is a Clinical Psychologist (MA, Clin Psyc, HED Teaching Diploma, certified Auditory Integration trainer), with over 27 years experience working with adults and children both in a hospital setting (adult psychiatric out-patients and child and family units) and in private practice.
In 1991 she began researching sensory integration as a psychotherapy tool for stress release, psychological resilience and adult personality development, and through her extensive experience in both practical therapy and education, designed a personality development psychotherapy for adults based on emotional and neurological development principles. This approach offers an effective therapy for achieving adults who have emotional, behavioral, social, learning and career performance challenges.
Anca’s experience incorporates:
- work in educational facilities, providing assessments and managing learning difficulties,
- working with victims of violence, including family, political, active combat and criminal violence,
- providing services to people working in stressful environments, such as police officers and criminal law attorneys,
- a successful track record in clinical mental state evaluations and psychometric assessments,
- provision of psychotherapy for adults, marital and family therapy and psychotherapy for children, mental health education for lay persons,
- compiling and conducting training courses for health care professionals plus qualitative and quantitative clinical research,
- consulting in the area of market research and corporate management training.
She conducts a private practice, provides training to health professionals in this modality and presents research at conference level.
|Member of: APS Clinical College.||Registered Trainer with: